Things to Consider When Choosing a Hospice
With multiple hospice options in Yuma and the surrounding areas, it is important you make the best choice for your loved one.
- Does the hospice organization have a full-time physician on staff who makes home visits and is board-certified in Palliative Care Medicine?
- What is the average caseload per nurse? The lower the caseload, the better the care.
- Does the hospice organization have full-time nurses dedicated to only weekend and evening hours?
- How does the hospice organization meet the spiritual and emotional need of the patient and family?
- What type of reputation does the hospice organization have in the local medical community regarding the quality of services provided?
Southwestern Palliative Care and Hospice
Here at SWPCA Hospice we are dedicated to each of our patients and their families. Our team provides loving care from the very start of your condition until the very end. We provide medical services with a team of experienced medical staff. There is no transportation needed, and no long waiting in wait rooms necessary. Our medical staff will come to your home.
What is our mission?
At SOUTHWESTERN PALLIATIVE CARE AND HOSPICE our mission is to provide quality care for patients faced with a life limiting illness. The goal is to improve the quality of a person's life through pain and symptom management, emotional and spiritual support, with our priority on patient and family centered care.